MTN Nigeria Mobile Money
MTN Mobile Money is a service that enables users send and receive money with their mobile phone. Mobile Money is offered by MTN in collaboration with GTBank.
MTN Mobile Money enables you transfer money from one mobile account holder to another MTN mobile money account holder.
With MTN mobile money you can:
1. use money without carrying cash
2. can create an electronic purse also reffered to as e wallet
3. fund your account
4. withdraw cash from ATM machine or through accredited agents or Banks from your account
5. pay for goods and services with your mobile phone
Steps to enjoy this service
1. Register at MTN mobile money transfer agent located at any MTN friendship centre or in accredited banks by filling a form
2. You are giving a compactible MTN mobile money SIM or use your old SIM card
3. Register and activate the SIM for MTN mobile money
4. Fund your mobile money account by loading with MTN scratch card
5. Ensure not less than N3000 is left in your account
6. secure your account by changing your PIN number
MTN Mobile money charges an insignificant amount for all transfers and withdrawals which is less or equal to ATM withdrawal charges.
Short URL: http://lowstuff.com/?p=527